Quotes

“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”~Judy Garland

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh Snap!

What a crazy day......a Tuesday....not much to say but here goes.

I just got done purchasing my new textbooks...now I am officially broke...hehehe.
Now I am ready to start this Fall 2011 school semester, with only two semesters to go before I grad with my Associates then off to NAU for my Bachelors in Education.
With all of this swirling around it is hard for me to find two moments to pinch together so I am trying to make my self take some time to have fun....starting this friday night. I am having a sleep over at my house....just like old times....I hope all goes well, we shall see.

I am also thinking about starting a wardrobe challenge.....to see if I can where a different outfit for a whole three weeks.....each day to work and every weekend to church. Who will jump on this with me??? Leave your comments below! I shall keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment