Quotes

“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”~Judy Garland

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back on Track!

Hey.....

Yes, I am still alive! I know it has been forever since I have been on or even posted! SO SORRY! But life has taken me all over the place!!!

To start off with I have been really busy looking for a new job....yes I said good bye to Scottsdale the last Friday before Christmas. To much harassment, not enough help. So I started out 2012 on the hunt and I have finally found something. Starting this Monday I will be the ones and twos afternoon teacher at Bridges Preschool. A lot of new and exciting events will follow...one being a opportunity to join there Center Design team.....I know..way cool. But I have to work my way up. Should be about 9-13 months. We will see.

I am also down to my last TWO Interior Design classes. MAY is when I will be graduating from Mesa Community College. I am so happy that this part of my life journey is coming to a end and that the next chapter is going to start!

Once I graduate I am going to be looking at moving out!!!! OMG! I know finally I will be able to move out and get a little place that I can call my own. To much to think about right now though..... :)

Well that is all for now...I promise that I will be back soon! xoxo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment